The TBR Tag

Hello Netizens, 

I wasn't tagged to do The TBR Tag , but it looked fun =u= I came across this tag in Maniacal Book Unicorn blog post here.

Lets get started!

How do you keep track of your TBR pile?

Among the books I own, I have a note on Evernote that includes all the books I own in a To-Do list. So each time I read a book, I tick the box. However, most of the time I pick random books from the library that pique my interest and I end up borrowing them. 



Is your TBR mostly print or e-book?
The majority of books I read are physical books. From time to time, I would pick an ebook or read ebooks because I received them in exchange for a review. 


How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?

I have zero strategy, I just pick whatever book I am in the mood for. 


A book that’s been on your TBR the longest.

A World Without Princes (The School for Good and Evil #2)  by
A World Without Princes (The School for Good and Evil, #2)


A book that you recently added to your TBR.

My most recent addition to my TBR shelf on Goodreads is The Trick by Emanuel Bergmann. I came across this novel in my Goodreads' feed, and the synopsis caught my attention. 

The Trick


A book on your TBR strictly because of its beautiful cover.
I only read books with beautiful covers. jk jk, I would say Spare Brides By Adele Parks. I bought this book, because I thought the book cover is beautiful (and because it is a historical fiction). 

Spare Brides


A book on your TBR that you NEVER plan on actually reading.
The Twelve by Justin Cronin. It is the second book in a series and I don't own the first one. I bought this book on sale, and now I deeply regret that decision.

The Twelve (The Passage, #2)


An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited for.

A Boy at the Edge of the World by

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)


A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you.
1984 by George Orwell 
1984


A book on your TBR that you’re just dying to read.
11/22/63 by Stephen King. Well, actually, I am dying to read every single book Stephen King has written (good or bad),  but this one is on top of the list. 

11/22/63


The number of books on your Goodreads TBR shelf.
I don't have that many books on my TBR shelf on goodreads (and the books I've added to that shelf are only the books that I don't own, but want to read). There are 97 books added to the shelf, and if you are curious to what these books are you a free to check here


Tag, you're it!!!
I am tagging YOU. Yes, you. If you had fun going through this tag and want to do it, go ahead!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review || Frida Kahlo: A Spiritual Biography by Jack Rummel

Book Review || Behind the Scenes: Avant-Garde Techniques of Contemporary Design

Book Review || Design Handbook by Charlotte Fiell